If you want to root your Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 handset, please follow our step by step guide. This guide will help you to root your device in the easiest way. Before doing anything please read our disclaimer carefully.
Rooting voids the warranty of your device. We and the developer of this root procedures shall not be held responsible if any undesirable outcomes may happen to your device. use of this update guide is solely at your own risk!
Read the warnings below and decide whether you want to root your device or not.
– Before rooting your phone backup entire data otherwise you may lose it if the device gets bricked. Root the phone at your own risk and we can’t be held responsible.
– Use Go Backup Pro or Super Backup to backup all the android apps, contact, sms and all data stored on your phone.
– This will void the warranty of your device. However, you can reinstate the warranty by unrooting the device if there’s any unrooting procedure available.
Download Required Files:
– Check your device model Settings -> About phone -> Model number.
– Ensure the battery of the phone is charged more than 80 percent.
– Make a backup of all your important data before following the guide.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070:
Step 1: After download the attached file, move or copy the update.zip to SD Card on your Android phone.
Step 2: Switch off your phone.
Step 3: Start your phone in recovery mode by pressing and holding “Volume Up”+”Home”+”Power” buttons together until you see the Samsung logo.
– In recovery menu Select “apply update from SD card” and then “choose File from SD card”.
– Then select the update.zip file and press Power button to start.
– After that, select “Go Back” and then “reboot system now”
Now your Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 is successfully rooted!Root Verification:
You can verify the root status of the device by installing Root Checker app from Google Play Store.