If you are a Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Lite GT-S5302 user, then you can use this guide to Root your Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Lite GT-S5302 device. If you want root your device follow our step-by-step guide.
Rooting voids the warranty of your device. We and the developer of this root procedures shall not be held responsible if any undesirable outcomes may happen to your device. use of this update guide is solely at your own risk!
Read the warnings below and decide whether you want to root your device or not.
– Before rooting your phone backup entire data otherwise you may lose it if the device gets bricked. Root the phone at your own risk and we can’t be held responsible.
– Use Go Backup Pro or Super Backup to backup all the android apps, contact, sms and all data stored on your phone.
Download Required Files:
– Samsung USB Driver: Link 1 | Link 2 (Direct)
– Install USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Lite GT-S5302 on your computer.
– Check your device model Settings -> About phone -> Model number.
– Ensure the battery of the phone is charged more than 80 percent.
– Make a backup of all your important data before following the guide.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Lite GT-S5302:
Step 1: Download universal_gb_root_v25.zip file and rename it to “update.zip”
Step 2: Copy this “update.zip” and paste in to your internal SD Card.
Step 3: Start your phone in Recovery mode by pressing and holding “Volume Up”+”Home”+”Power” buttons together.
Step 4: Now your phone reboot in to recovery Menu than Select “Apply update From sdcard” than Chose update.zip which you downloaded already and than press Home button to apply update. Now reboot your phone.
Step 5: Check when phone on in menu you can see the SuperSu App and Root checker app.
Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Lite GT-S5302 is now rooted successfully. You can now install any app that requires root permission.