Rooting voids the warranty of your device. We and the developer of this root procedures shall not be held responsible if any undesirable outcomes may happen to your device. use of this update guide is solely at your own risk!
Read the warnings below and decide whether you want to root your device or not.
– Before rooting your phone backup entire data otherwise you may lose it if the device gets bricked. Root the phone at your own risk and we can’t be held responsible.
– Use Go Backup Pro or Super Backup to backup all the android apps, contact, sms and all data stored on your phone.
In this article I will show you How to root your updated Galaxy S Advance mobile phone.
Steps to proceed:
- First download the Root package from this link.
- Do not extract it, as it is a .zip archive. Leave it as it is and process to next step.
- You need to have an external memory card inserted in your phone, so please insert one if you’re not having it.
- Then copy the root package to the external memory card.
- Restart your phone in Recovery mode by pressing Volume Up + Home + Power key together. (Use Vol up/down key to navigate and Power key to select the choice on this page.)
- Select “Apply update from External Storage” and select “root.zip” from the next screen.
- Wait for a moment and your phone will be rooted. Now select ../ to return to the previous screen.
- Select “Reboot System” to restart your phone in Normal Mode.
- You will be notified about the Upgrading of Android system and a new app “Supersu” has been installed on your device.
- Launch Supersu and update the library when it asks for the update.
- You can verify that your phone is rooted by installing any app which requires root permission like “Titanium Backup” or “root checker”.