If you are a Samsung Galaxy S3 (Canadian) SGH-I747M user and using Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on your device, Then you can use this guide to Root your Samsung Galaxy S3 (Canadian) SGH-I747M device. If you want root your device follow our step-by-step guide.
Rooting voids the warranty of your device. We and the developer of this root procedures shall not be held responsible if any undesirable outcomes may happen to your device. use of this update guide is solely at your own risk!
Read the warnings below and decide whether you want to root your device or not.
– Before rooting your phone backup entire data otherwise you may lose it if the device gets bricked. Root the phone at your own risk and we can’t be held responsible.
– Use Go Backup Pro or Super Backup to backup all the android apps, contact, sms and all data stored on your phone.
– Install USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S3 (Canadian) SGH-I747M on your computer.
– Check your device model Settings -> About phone -> Model number.
– Enable USB Debugging Mode on the phone by navigating to Settings -> Developer Options.
– Ensure the battery of the phone is charged more than 80 percent.
– Make a backup of all your important data before following the guide.
Steps to Root Galaxy S3 (Canadian) SGH-I747M with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Firmware:
Step 1: Extract Root Exploit (saferoot.zip) File.
Step 2: Connect the Galaxy S3 to the computer using USB cable.
Step 3: On the computer, navigate to the extracted directory and double click “install.bat” file. You will see command prompt window which will detect your device and automatically run the scripts.
Step 4: Follow the on-screen instructions. Once the rooting procedure completes, your phone will reboot automatically.
Samsung Galaxy S3 (Canadian) SGH-I747M running on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean is now rooted successfully. You can now install any app that requires root permission.
Note: This exploit will NOT set the KNOX warranty void flag. It will set the “Custom” flag, but that’s nothing to worry about.
You can verify the root status of the device by installing Root Checker app from Google Play Store.