The Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware with firmware build number S7275RXXUANA3 has been released for the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 (LTE) with model number S7275R. Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 (LTE) S7275R users can now update their devices with the Android 4.2.2 XXUANA3 Jelly Bean firmware. The new official firmware is now available via OTA and through Samsung KIES. If you want update this firmware manually follow our step-by-step guide.
Version: Android 4.2.2
Build date: Jan 13, 2014
Regions: Singapore, Malaysia
We and the developer of this update procedures shall not be held responsible if any undesirable outcomes may happen to your device. use of this update guide is solely at your own risk!
Read the warnings below and decide whether you want to update your device or not.
– Before updating your phone backup entire data otherwise you will lose it. Update the phone at your own risk and we can’t be held responsible if something goes wrong or if the device gets bricked.
– Use Go Backup Pro or Super Backup to backup all the android apps, contact, sms and all data stored on your phone. If your device is rooted you can use Titanium Backup to backup all your data.
– After installing the Android update outside the country may create problems with phone’s network and the phone’s 2G or 3G network may not even work thereby disabling the phone to make any voice call.
– If you are going to update your device and your device is already rooted, you may lose you rooting but can root it again.
Download Required Files:
– Samsung USB Driver: Link 1 | Link 2 (Direct)
– Odin3 v3.07: Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3 | Link 4
– Android 4.2.2 XXUANA3 Jelly Bean Firmware for Galaxy Ace 3 (LTE) S7275R (
S7275RXXUANA3_S7275ROLBANA1_XSP.zip) | Mirror Link
– Install USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 (LTE) S7275R on your computer.
– Check your device model Settings -> About phone -> Model number.
– Enable USB Debugging Mode on the phone by navigating to Settings -> Developer Options.
– Ensure the battery of the phone is charged more than 80 percent.
– Make a backup of all your important data before following the guide.
Steps to Update Galaxy Ace 3 (LTE) S7275R with Android 4.2.2 XXUANA3 Jelly Bean Firmware:
Step 1: Extract Firmware zip file and you will get a .tar.md5 file.
Step 2: Extract Odin zip file and you will get Odin3 v3.07.exe along with few other files.
Step 3: Start your phone in Download mode by pressing and holding “Volume Down”+”Home”+”Power” buttons together until a “Warning!” message appears on screen. Now press the “Volume Up” button to enter Download Mode.
Step 4: Open Odin3 v3.07 on the computer.
Step 5: Connect the Galaxy Ace 3 (LTE) S7275R to the computer using USB cable while it is in the Download Mode. Wait until Odin detects the device. When the device is connected successfully, the ID: COM box will turn to light blue with the COM port number. Additionally, the successful connected will be indicated by a message saying Added.
Note: If the Added message does not appear, then try re-install USB drivers or changing the port on the computer.
Step 6: Select the following files in Odin from extracted S7275RXXUANA3_S7275ROLBANA1_XSP firmware folder:
– Click the PDA button and select the .tar.md5 file.
– Click the Phone button and select file with MODEM in its name. Ignore if there is no such file.
– Click the CSC button and select file with CSC in its name. Ignore if there is no such file.
– Click the PIT button and select the .pit file. Ignore if there is no such file.
Step 7: Verify that “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” checkboxes are selected in Odin. Also, ensure the “Re-Partition” option is chosen only if a .pit file was chosen in the previous step.
Step 8: Now hit the Start button to begin the installation process, Sit back and wait a few minutes.
Step 9: Once the installation process completes, your phone will restart and soon you will see a PASS message with green background in the left-most box at the very top of the Odin. You can now unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from the computer.
Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 (LTE) S7275R should be now updated with Android 4.2.2 XXUANA3 Jelly Bean firmware. Head over to Settings -> About Phone to verify the software version running on the device.
If you encounter any issues like FC or Bootloop with the firmware then follow these steps:
– Restart your phone into recovery mode by pressing “Volume Up”+”Home”+”Power”
– Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
– Then choose reboot and you should be good to go.