If you are a Samsung Galaxy Star Duos S5282 user and using Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on your device, Then you can use this guide to Root your Samsung Galaxy Star Duos S5282 device. If you want root your device follow our step-by-step guide.
Rooting voids the warranty of your device. We and the developer of this root procedures shall not be held responsible if any undesirable outcomes may happen to your device. use of this update guide is solely at your own risk!
Read the warnings below and decide whether you want to root your device or not.
– Before rooting your phone backup entire data otherwise you may lose it if the device gets bricked. Root the phone at your own risk and we can’t be held responsible.
– Use Go Backup Pro or Super Backup to backup all the android apps, contact, sms and all data stored on your phone.
Download Required Files:
– Samsung USB Driver: Link 1 | Link 2 (Direct)
– Cydia Impactor for Mac OS X
– Cydia Impactor for Windows
– Cydia Impactor for Linux (32-bit)
– Cydia Impactor forLinux (64-bit)
– Install USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Star Duos S5282 on your computer.
– Check your device model Settings -> About phone -> Model number.
– Enable USB Debugging Mode on the phone by navigating to Settings -> Developer Options.
– Ensure the battery of the phone is charged more than 80 percent.
– Make a backup of all your important data before following the guide.
Steps to Root Galaxy Star Duos S5282 Running on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Firmware
Step 1: Extract the CydiaImpactor.zip file.
Step 2: Connect the Galaxy Star Duos S5282 to the computer using USB data cable.
Step 3: Run Cydia Impactor on the computer as an Administrator.
Step 4: In Cydia Impactor, select “# drop SuperSU su to /system/xbin/su” in the drop-down menu then click Start button to begin the installation process.
Step 5: Once the installation process completes, remove the USB data cable from the computer. Then download and install SuperSU app from the Google Play Store in your device.
Samsung Galaxy Star Duos S5282 running on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean is now rooted successfully. You can now install any app that requires root permission.
Note: Tested working on the Galaxy Star Duos S5282 with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. This method should work with any Android devices. Try it and let us know.
You can verify the root status of the device by installing Root Checker app from Google Play Store.