If you are a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 (Wi-Fi) SM-T320 user and using Android 4.4.2 KitKat on your device, Then you can use this guide to Root your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 (Wi-Fi) SM-T320 device. If you want root your device follow our step-by-step guide.
Rooting voids the warranty of your device. We and the developer of this root procedures shall not be held responsible if any undesirable outcomes may happen to your device. use of this update guide is solely at your own risk!
Read the warnings below and decide whether you want to root your device or not.
– Before rooting your phone backup entire data otherwise you may lose it if the device gets bricked. Root the phone at your own risk and we can’t be held responsible.
– Use Go Backup Pro or Super Backup to backup all the android apps, contact, sms and all data stored on your phone.
– Install USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 (Wi-Fi) SM-T320 on your computer.
– Check your device model Settings -> About phone -> Model number.
– Enable USB Debugging Mode on the phone by navigating to Settings -> Developer Options.
– Ensure the battery of the phone is charged more than 80 percent.
– Make a backup of all your important data before following the guide.
Steps to Root Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 (Wi-Fi) SM-T320 with Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware:
Step 1: Extract CF-Auto-Root-mondrianwifi-mondrianwifixx-smt320.zip File.
Step 2: Extract Odin zip file and you will get Odin3 v3.09.exe along with few other files.
Step 3: Start your phone in Download mode by pressing and holding “Volume Down”+”Home”+”Power” buttons together until a “Warning!” message appears on screen. Now press the “Volume Up” button to enter Download Mode.
Step 4: Open Odin3 v3.09 on the computer.
Step 5: Connect the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 (Wi-Fi) SM-T320 to the computer using USB cable while it is in the Download Mode. Wait until Odin detects the device. When the device is connected successfully, the ID: COM box will turn to light blue with the COM port number. Additionally, the successful connected will be indicated by a message saying Added.
Note: If the Added message does not appear, then try re-install USB drivers or changing the port on the computer.
Step 6: In Odin, click the AP button and select the “CF-Auto-Root-mondrianwifi-mondrianwifixx-smt320.tar.md5” file.
Step 7: Verify that “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” checkboxes are selected in Odin. Also, ensure the “Re-Partition” option is NOT selected.
Step 8: Now hit the Start button to begin the installation process, Sit back and wait a few minutes.
Step 9: Once the installation process completes, your phone will restart and soon you will see a PASS message with green background in the left-most box at the very top of the Odin. You can now unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from computer.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 (Wi-Fi) SM-T320 running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat is now rooted successfully. You can now install any app that requires root permission.
You can verify the root status of the device by installing Root Checker app from Google Play Store.
Note: Many Samsung devices store a flash counter that keeps track of how many times you have flashed custom firmwares to your device. Triangle Away can be used to reset the flash counter to zero.
How to Fix “Unfortunately, SuperSU has stopped”?
– Download and install the latest APK of SuperSU on your device.
– Open SuperSU app (update the binary if prompted) and allow it to disable KNOX.
– Reboot your device.